Friday, August 11, 2006

Crazy Dream

OK, last night i had what may have been one of the most entertaining dreams I have had in some time. Unfortunatly as i sit here trying to get it written down it is slipping away into the fuzziness that dreams sometimes do.

But

Let me say this. It involved myself, a couple of the South Park kids, Hulk Hogan, A 1/25 size Earth replica that hovered over the Tomorrow Land place, a wedding, Myself driving a go-cart to said wedding, some of my family members, an ex-girlfriend (who was a waitress at the reception) and the topper of it all...Vinnnie.
Vinnie was in control of the reception..he drove a school bus to the thing and kept getting pulled over by mail trucks. At one point he made the ex-girlfriend serve my table exclusivly...I believe his words were "You give this guy whatever he wants, or its yer ass..got it?" And she had to call him Mr. Big.

I don't know if I have ever woke up laughing before this morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger talc said...

Hun, did you eat pizza after you logged last night? Or something else? O_o Whatever it was, please share.

Amber

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mark Means said...

Any dream that has Hulk Hogan in it makes me laugh. Good stuff :)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home