Monday, October 30, 2006

OOoooOOoOooo This is gonna be funny.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle/Random
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Opening Credits:
StrangebDays by ThenDoors....ok yeah ..this fits


Waking Up:
Feels like today by Rascal Flats


First Day At School:
3Am by Matchbox 20. I have no idea....


Falling In Love:
Run by collective Soul

Breaking Up:
Moonlight Deceased by UNION This is actually the first song I ever laid down in a studio. And oddly enough its appropriate.


Prom:
Nothing Else Matters Cover by Staind..ok if by nothing you mean getting as drunk as possible without dying....then yes, it works..


Life's OK:
Pardon Me by Recoil...lol yeah this definatly fits ..and leads right into the next one


Mental Breakdown:
Wipeout by the Beach Boys....yep.....nuff said


Driving:
Black Metal by Venom..wow ..yeah I could..and have driven to this song....


Flashback:
Lookin Out my Backdoor by CCR...lol ...the title fits pretty well


Getting Back Together:
One Wild Night by Bon Jovi..heh ...this is funny...


Wedding:
Possessed by Venom..ok yeah this would be why I have never gotten married,,,,I know women are possessed...at least most of the ones I have dated


Birth of Child:
I dont wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith...unfortunatly I have.


Final Battle:
OMG....I can not believe this actually came up...Bad Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce..too funny


Death Scene:
Fight For All The Wrong Reasons by Nickleback....ok I guess out of 852 songs I was bound to get a few that didnt fit


Funeral Song:
Return to Sender by Elvis Presley...LMAFAO...oh yeah this works


Sex Scene:
ok..I will refuse to use the first thing that came up on this one...Serenade no.13 for strings in G major from the Mozart collection that came with the media player just didnt work..but....so we will move to the next one...Call me, Beep me from the Kim Possible TV soundtrack...I am so embarassed...lol


Dance Sequence:
Struggle Within by Metallica...that would be a very very interesting...and violent dance


End Credits:
Cut the Crap by Jackyl...lol I love my media player's sense of humor


(Via BD. Thanks! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Well...

Seranade No. 13 for strings in G Major.

A sex Scene filmed through gauze with lots of artful/crane cam shots.

Didn't know that you were a muscian, cool that a song of yours came up. :)

And yeah, too frelling cool that Bad Bad Leroy Brown came up.

10:42 AM  
Blogger nobody said...

ah-haha, you have a kim possible song on your pc :P

*notices the inexcusable amount of DDR songs on her iTunes, including the Macarena*

-_-; forget I said anything...

12:48 PM  
Blogger Lela said...

Um...exCUSE me! You got the Mozart from me, buster.

And you cheated by skipping ahead. :P


Um...*sheepishly*...and the Kim Possible song...actually...

1:02 PM  
Blogger talc said...

I have Scooby Doo songs from the new release of movies on my player, so I -guess- we can accept the Kim Possible theme song... maybe...

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home