Monday, May 21, 2007

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Ok so I am downloading WoW this morning, and bored silly, so I start going thru my fav's list. I find a link to the blog of Cephas and think "hey cool, wonder what's up with them?"
I read a bit and then notice the side bar with some others links in it. So I start clicking those that I actually might be oncerned with how they and theirs are doing in life. I come across Kirsten...and discover that my name is in her blog. Granted it is some time ago, but it's there. Anyway, I started reading her blog with "I hope all is well with her" in my heart, for as far as I knew there was no bad blood between us. Apparently I was wrong.

So Kirsten.
PS: Hey Steve ... so sorry you had such a difficult time discerning what was "shaking up choice individuals". /end sarcasm. You can think back to something I confided in you about a long time ago, in part, regarding a deeply personal matter that caused great pain for my entire family, especially my innocent little niece - something you were tremendously supportive about and sorry for at the time - and then feel like the piece of shit that you are for making a big joke out of it just to get your digs in at me.


Sound familiar?

1: The only "confiding" you ever did to me was about your marital problems. perhaps if you didn't "confide" in so many people (i.e. everyone that will listen) you might be able to keep straight who you told what to. Hmmm?

2: While I do see how the P.S. from my last post might also snare someone who thinks that the world revolves around their dumb-ass, I actually was NOT speaking about you. Truth be told, I was actually pointing and laughing at Derek. BUT, if you feel so left out I will give you one too.

*points and laughs at Kirsten*
There, happy?

Now if you will excuse me, I have more important things to do, like count the grain lines in my desk top. Have a nice life.

P.S. *finger*

3 Comments:

Blogger talc said...

Why do you bother, hun?

1:18 AM  
Blogger CapAtomyc said...

Rather than put this on my blog and have everyone saying "huh? who's Steve?" Ill just keep it here and you can delete or whatever after you read it:

You don't know Kirstin Steve. None of you do. You all seem to think exposure to a person in an MMO makes you intimately clued into who and what a person is. Well it doesn't, not by a long shot. We don't know you either. I don't know what you've been up to. Good or bad.

Believe some of what you see, and none of what you hear. Thats the old saying right? Bad things happen in online communities. Its fact. Its always the same. Personalities don't mix and things get crazy. People start going nuts.

I don't know about you? But I don't want anything to do with that anymore. All the bullshit from CoX? Fuck it. Its done, gone, and I don't want it in my life. I have friends and family who love me, im sure you can say the same.

Im not gonna fight with you over the internet Steve. Its dumb. I said my piece a long time ago. While a large part of me wanted to just ignore this the rest of me wanted to send a message to you, and all those you associate with.

You don't exist in our lives. Do us the same courtesy. We want nothing to do with any of you.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mark Means said...

Steve, it's about time you d/l'd WoW and left the high drama and b.s. of CoH behind :)

Drop me a line and let me know what server(s) you're on, if you'd like.

Oh, congrats on the job too :)

Talk to ya later,

Mark

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home